The purpose of this information is by no means to give an exhaustive list of our beliefs, but to summarize them for those who would not be acquainted with our ministry.
- We believe in the absolute authority of the Bible as the inspired Word of God.
- We believe there is only one God existing in the trinity: God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus is the Son of God without sin and born of a virgin.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ and in His pretribulational and premillenial return.
- We believe that salvation is provided by grace and is through faith in Christ’s substitutionary death and shed blood on the cross.
- We believe in the eternal security of all believers in Christ.
- We believe in a literal Heaven and Hell.
- We believe in the local church ordinances: Baptism and Lord’s Supper.